What is your favorite season?

Friday, June 11, 2010

Holy Heat Wave! It's Summer!
















As Mark watches the old "Batman" movie I find myself actually taking time to do something I rarely do: update my blog. I don't know what I can say that would be tremendously interesting or exciting besides saying I LOVE SUMMER! :-) It's my favorite season for many reasons:


A) Vacation time!
B) I'd rather be sweating than shivering
C) I LOVE spending time with the sweetest kids in the entire world.

I've already made a "to do" list with lots of things to do around the house and it's enormously nice to actually have time to keep my house clean. :-)

But, as they say, a picture's worth a thousand words. So I'll save my words and post my pictures.

You'll see me with Mark and Lily in the beautiful Texas bluebonnets. We also have pictures from our neighborhood pool and Lily's first time to swim in it. And there's a little picture of a bird nest on our back porch. There's 5 little babies in there!
Enjoy the pictures til next time!








1 comment:

  1. Yay! An update! Oh my goodness Mark and Lily are getting so big--especially Mark! I really hope we can come see you guys soon. If you find the time, I love to see updates on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog